5/25/12

Women In Music And Arts: Dolly Coulter and Bert Anderson



WIMA Women In Music And Arts Guest: Dolly Coulter

About Dolly Coulter:

Ciao' everyone!! Here's a little bit about me. I'm an actress, singer, musician, composer and playwright. I have lived in Las Vegas since I was three years old, but I was originally born in a small town in Pennsylvania. I'm married to an awesome guy and fabulous drummer named Al Guzman. We have two black furry children of the dog persuasion called Ruby Begonia and Sophia Marie. Al and I exist mostly to keep the hounds stocked in Greenies.
A lifelong love for music and the arts has allowed me the opportunity to work with some of Las Vegas' biggest stars, including Juliet Prowse, Lola Falana, and Sergio Franchi (he heard me singing at a wedding and hired me on the spot). My grandfather composed an Italian opera and my father, Boyd Coulter, was signed to RCA records and still continues to sing and play bass. My personal friend, manager, and "second father" is Tommy DeVito, originally a member of the Four Seasons who currently has the Tony winning hit Broadway show, The Jersey Boys. Thanks to Tommy I had an original song in Billboard Magazine Pick of the Week called "Long, Long Time".

Below is my resume. It should give you a feel for who I am and what I've done so far.

DOLLY COULTER
UNION: SAG / AFTRA

THEATRE:
Sweeney Todd Beggar Woman
Jesus Christ Superstar Mary Magdalene
Pippin Lead Player
Blood Brothers Mrs. Johnson
The Wiz Aunt Em
Deathtrap Helga
Peter Pan Wendy
Godspell Gilmer/ Ensemble
Smokey Joe's Café Ensemble
Tony and Tina's Wedding Loretta Black/ Mrs. Vitale
BackUp:The Lendenary Musical Original Musical/ Director/Writer

ACTS:
Killian's Angels Singer/ Guitar/Piano
Juliet Prowse Singer/Dancer
Lola Falana Singer
Sergio Franchi Singer

PRODUCTION SHOWS:
HATS, Harrah's Las Vegas
Tony and Tina's Wedding/Mrs. Vitale/Loretta Black
Venetian Hotel Musician/Guitar
Errol Manoff's Fantasy Factory Puppets
Excalibur Hotel Queen Guinevere/ Strolling Entertainer
Country Tonite Featured Singer/ Musician
Fire and Ice Lead Singer
Bottoms Up Lead Singer/ Dancer
Good Time Follies Lead Singer

TELEVISION/ COMMERCIALS/ FILM
Al Paradise Lead Singer, Rome, Italy
Jerry Lewis Telethon Featured Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment